A Special Invitation
Please join us for a day set aside exclusively for engaged couples. Our program provides you with a highly interactive learning experience, helping you build on the strengths of your relationship as well as learning (and practicing) a new approach to resolving differences. In addition, you will discover some new insights into yourself and your fiancé.
- Developing a Family Mission Statement
- Three critical “Right Conditions” for successful marriage: Genuineness, Empathy, Warmth
- Two necessary skill sets: Communication, Conflict Resolution. A specific model is taught.
- Natural Family Planning
- Group discussion with a local priest on the spirituality of marriage: Marriage as a Sacrament, The Vows of Matrimony, Intimacy and Sexuality
The program involves extensive participant interaction using a variety of learning tools…
- Three Self-assessment instruments
- Three Instruments designed to provide behavioral feedback from your partner
- Four one-on-one discussion sessions
- Large group debriefs and brainstorming sessions